Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Paying forward

I am voting for Lagal[og] of his blog  oggieblog.blogspot.com for the Philippine Blog Awards 2008’s  - Blogger’s Choice Awards.

Call it envy but really I turned green every time I logged on to lagal[og]. His travels made me wished I tagged along with him and his fellow blogger ironwulf, exploring the corners of the Philippines and Asia in such astonishing perspectives. The guy is such an inspiration. Just after I recuperated from my leg fracture (motorcycle accident), even in cane, I started travel photography and blogging.

The bloggers’ sponsors:


Level Up! Games
Nokia
Blog Bank
Smart Communications
Josiah’s Catering
Rsun Technology Store
Yahoo
XFM 92.3
Buddy Gancencia Reality TV
Ultravision Photo and Video
Clique Booth
Aloha Board Sports
Sheero Media Solutions
YourPinoyBroker.com
Belo Medical Group
Inquirer.Net
Toshiba
ROAM Magazine
PLDT
Red Box
Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf
2go
Havaianas
PLDT
California Pizza Kitchen



This is my way of thanking Oggie back. Please vote for him as well, here’s the link: Philippine Blog Awards 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment